You’ve already met my precious Foxxy. The name of my blog is based on her name. When she came, that was the moment I started thinking about really doing this! I wanted to blog since years ago but when Foxxy came, I decided to just do it. I chose to base the name of my blog on Foxxy since she came in the time that I decided to start this blog. And there was Whatthefoxxy.com!
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I COULD change my name, I just don’t want to actually. : )
3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
Think, think, think and listen (to others who care about you). Keep your eyes open! Why? It could’ve prevented a lot of disappointment towards others. Read: negative people: jealousy, envy and gossip.
4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
My memory is failing on me! I know for sure that it was on primary school. I think I was eight years old or so.
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
I remember I always wanted to be a journalist at first. Then I wanted to be an “office lady” haha. Now I kinda write (on my blog) and I really am an office lady : )
6. What do you order at Starbucks?
Cappuccino with 2 pumps of light hazelnut sirope. But this summer it’s Iced Latte all the way! I tried the Caramel Jelly a few days ago… Sorry, but I’ll never order that one again.
7. What`s the hardest you ever laughed?
This is so stupid haha!
Remember the video compilation about Kanye West smiling and then stops? With Happy by Pharell playing while he laughs?
Oh my god! I still die when I see that one whahahaha. So funny!
8. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why?
I don’t wanna, sorry!
9. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re upset?
Here comes my motto again (always there to hold up to):
10. What`s your favorite movie?
That depends. Right now it’s still Fast 7.
11. What`s one food you can not live without?
I can’t really choose, if I really had to choose, I’d say carbs. I’ve done a low carb diet in 2012 and I was very consistent with my low carb lifestyle for 2 years. Since I’m eating carbs again, I can’t imagine how I’ve done this so strictly for two years!
12. What`s your favorite dessert?
Profiteroles! I haven’t had those for a very long time. I used to buy it on my lunchbreak in a supermarket close to the office where I used to work before. Do they still sell it? At the supermarket where I buy my groceries they don’t. I love all kinds of puff pastry filled with cream and covered in chocolate.
13. Favorite pizza topping?
Spanish peppers (and extra cheese)
14. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
Read minds! But ONLY to understand why people sometimes say what they say. I don’t like people who take advantage out of things they can get advantage of. That’s so not my intention.
15. What did you do for your last birthday?
I don’t really celebrate my birthday. I did buy cute little cupcakes for the fams and that was about it. : )
16. If you had one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be and why?
To keep all my beloved ones with me for as long as I live, without them having to face any problems, illnesses and difficulties.
17. What does OMGHHKP mean to you?
Oh My God Her Head Keeps Pooping (??!)